Weekly rundown of D.C. fashion events+links to love on style blogs+other inspirational stuff we think you may enjoy. Cool? Cool.
- Georgetown’s 8th Annual French Market happens this weekend: Book Hill’s signature European open air market features over 30 Georgetown boutiques, antique shops, restaurants and galleries offering savings up to 70% off designer goods, art and antique home furnishings.
- SAVE THE DATES! BETHESDA ROW’s annual fashion weekend is coming your way on 19th: with Kelly Cutrone being there in person, a Bill Cunningham special documentary screening and more.
- MARCATUS Creative Art Market Happens this Sunday.
- DC’s newest streetwear store ART UNDER PRESSURE opens officially THIS SATURDAY.
- EVENT to dress up for 1: The Philips Collection Annual Gala After Party Friday, May 13 from 8 PM to Midnight @ Anderson House, 2118 Massachusetts Ave, NW
The Phillips Collection Contemporaries cordially invite you to The Phillips Collection Annual Gala After Party! Step back in time for a night of glitz and glam inspired by the Roaring Twenties. Join us in celebration of the Phillips’s 90th year with vintage cocktails, classic savories and sweets, big band music, and marathon dancing. Featuring the Glenn Pearson Orchestra and special guest BLUEBRAIN. Cocktail or 1920s attire
Tickets are $100 for members, $150 for non-members, they are limited so buy yours HERE today
- EVENT to dress up for 2: CELEBRATE DERBY DAY @ LONG VIEW Gallery
FRANCOIS CADIERE FOR LV AW11
MORE AT MOTILO.
HARPER’S BAZAAR ESPANA MAY 2011
BY XEVI MUNTANE
VOGUE CHINA MAY 2011
BY PATRICK DEMARCHELIER
VOGUE PARIS MAY 2011
BY MERT ALAS & MARCUS PIGGOTT
ANAIS POULIOT & RASA ZUKAUSKAITE
FOR BARNEY’S NY CO OP
TIPS? LINKS? SEND THEM TO: email@example.com.