Oh, what’s that? You’re too cool for the Internet this morning?
- Today we begin with my new favorite thing on ye olde worlde wide webbe, a rockstar old lady playing spoons along to The Black keys somewhere in Australia. Just……. keep watching.
- First Look: a couple of stills from Django Unchained.
- Molly Ringwald just did a Q&A on Reddit, divulging the secret to eternal youth: drink the blood of younger celebrities.
- Speaking of young celebrities, here’s an ultrafun video of first celebrity appearances:
- Sweetlife Festival is tomorrow! In celebration, here are the 10 worst people you see at every summer music festival.
- Because it never gets old, here are 19 hilarious new text message fails.
- Your Art of the Day: the B&W photography of Roger Ballen
- “Today Bon Iver wrapped me in his flannel, which smelled like charred pine and licorice, and took me outside to show me a perfect spiderweb.” … It’s your new favorite tumblr, Bon Iver Erotica.
- A monogram of the entire alphabet. Kewl:
- You know what? I’m gonna need one of these too:
- You stay classy, Boston. Here’s How Racists On Twitter Reacted to Joel Ward’s Series-Winning Goal Against Boston.
- Suck it, haters. The 10 most satisfying cases of hecklers getting destroyed.
- Look at all of these amazing beds. LOOK AT THEM.
- Aaaaaaaand because I’m such a fatty, I’ll leave you with a new video wherein food raps about other food. Now where the fuck’s my bacon?
Oh hey! found some. ‘Til next time, keep up the good work.