Go on and dive into that Internet…
- I worry what you just heard was: Give me a lot of bacon and pancake bedding.What I said was: Give me all the bacon and pancake bedding you have. Do you understand?
- Something we never thought would happen: Matt Groening reveals the real location/namesake of The Simpsons’ Springfield.
- And here’s what it looks like in real life(!)
- The lovely queens of Drag Race + Disney Villainesses? Just as fabulous as you’d imagine.
- AMAZING: Zombie survival Google Map allows you to find food and supplies for the impending undead apocalypse.
- Your Strange Fact of the Day: Ben Stiller is addicted to m&ms and has sought hypnotic therapy because of it.
- Doors, hand gestures and other seemingly small things that derail or trigger memory…
- Just in time for the anniversary!
- Related: today’s lack of faith in humanity brought to you by these Titanic fans who just learned the Titanic was a real ship.
- PSA: Betty White is now on twitter.
- You can’t unsee Bearded Women Pictures.
- Are you an online dater? Science says that’s bullshit.
- If you’re in the market for some pizza, might we suggest the Rice Crust or any of these other fine bizarre foreign options?
- And lastly, we’ll leave you with this fantastic Flight of the Conchords/Jay Z slow jam mashup. UH. Get it.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.