The Internet: where no one can hear you scream (unless you’re typing in all caps).
- Things I love combined with other things I love: Hitchcock films as Nintendo games. (Thank you, Internet.)
- On the world wide web, anything goes–like one man’s quest to get to know every Kevin online.
- GREAT NEWS, ALL: we’re one step closer to flying cars with a new model arriving at the New York Auto Show this week.
- Here’s the world’s largest treehouse (!!!!!!) and it only cost $12k to make. We want it and we want it now.
- ONE: There is an Academy of Magical Arts, designed to “maintain a prestigious place in the world of magic as an organization and private club.” TWO: Neal Patrick Harris is its president.
- Excuse me, doctor, I’m supposed to breathe out of someone’s what? The worst thing to read on your prescription bottle. Ever.
- General guidelines for all our lives:
- That awkward moment where your priest is giving a powerpoint presentation on communion but accidentally plays his private gay porn collection.
- Unrelated to that last point–but wouldn’t it be better if it were?–apparently Ashton Kutcher is playing Steve Jobs in a forthcoming biopic. (Weird.)
- If it’s going to be cholesterol/diabeetus/heart disease that kills me, you bet your ass I’m going to embrace it. Undertaker, ready my bacon coffin.
- Your Overpopulation Fact of the Day: out of all people living in the U.S., roughly 1 out of every 36 resides in New York City.
- And finally, if the “Game of Thrones” opening credits cover wasn’t good enough in our GoT Season 2 Guide, here’s an epic metal cover.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.