Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a good 2013. Let’s really fuck this one up.
- Leave it to reddit to perfectly summarize 2012 in one photo:
- Yes, yes, one thousand times yes; The Big Lebowski explains the fiscal cliff.
- Check out the new trailer for Avatar II, you guys. It looks SO GOOD. Avatars fuckin’ love McDonalds.
- Anthony Bourdain live-tweeted an episode of iCarly for whatever glorious reason prompted him to do so.
- What happens when you’re “an indie” and the BBC decides it’s going to “get” youth culture? This:
- For the gentleman who has everything: a “Fuck Off” pocket square.
- The tale of the man who invented chicken nuggets.
- For all of you with new 2013 fitness plans (or for those of you without) AND/OR for those of you with chicken nugget addictions, here’s how to get laid at the gym.
- Twenty totally misleading hashtags on Twitter.
- Legendary bands that hated each other.
- And in jollier celebrity history, here are some excellent photos of famous authors partying.
- Here’s a not-so-alarming breakdown of Facebook traffic:
- Aaaaaaand finally, if you’re havin’ a rough start to your morning, here’s a pug jumping up the stairs like a rabbit:
‘Til next time, I’ll just peace out awkwardly.