Good morning and happy Friday! I’m so excited I’ve retracted my neck and am making an inhuman, joyous noise
- Bad Kids Jokes – “I moderate jokes on a Kids Jokes website. A lot of joke submissions can’t be published because they’re offensive, not suitable for children or don’t make any sense… so I publish them here instead. I have not edited or made up any of these jokes.”
- Guy turns an electric organ into an 8-bit synthesizer. The results are quite awesome sounding:
- “Stunning Photographs to Loose Up Your Mind” – Lofty title. Some pretty cool pics but I’m still psychologically stable:
- “I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.” Weirdest last words by death row inmates.
- Woman claims that 378-pound tiger is her best friend
- Dirty Medical Term of the Day. It’s always nice when you can be perverted and sound intelligent at the same time. Micropenis.
- Once upon a time, there was a Finnish artist named Susanna Majuri, who created magical and mysterious images by photographing young women underwater, with bears and birds and beasts of burden, falling or flying as if arrested in a single moment of an epic fairy tale.
- Bill Cosby’s cache of sweaters was so hideous that they’re the subject of an entire Tumblr.
- Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter is six years old now, and already has a modeling career.
- Christopher Nolan Explains The Ending To ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- The Internet Is About To Gain 3 Billion New Users - Six billion cell phone subscriptions are spread across five billion of the earth’s seven billion people. Yet only two billion people are connected to the internet, which means three billion people have everything they need to connect to the internet—except a suitable device.
- Water Ice Discovered On Mercury - It’s time to add Mercury to the list of worlds where you can go ice-skating. Confirming decades of suspicion, a NASA spacecraft has spotted vast deposits of water ice on the planet closest to the sun.
- Skip To The Sexy Parts Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ With These Charts
- Buzzkill. Changing up my travel plans now. Germany Legalized Bestiality In 1969, Moves To Ban It Now
- Why Does Slicing Onions Make Me Cry?
- Mapping America’s Most Embarrassing Addresses
Everyone have a great weekend and get the attention you deserve