When my Internet goes out for 12 seconds due to scary-ass storms:
- The 15 most epic unnecessary censorships.
- And here’s a lost Muhammad Ali interview from 1966 which almost never saw the light (errr… soundwaves?) of day. Here he talks about fighting the champion Green Giant on Mars, traveling through time, training and how he got to the top. Pretty great:
- Hot DAMN, that’s cool. 34 things that’ll impress the sh*t outta you.
- Dating tips from your favorite TV shows.
- Just in case you wanted to see Mindy Kaling as Marge Simpson…
- Adele teaming up with Burberry for a plus-size clothing line?
- The band Swans challenges you to a staring contest, which is exactly what is sounds like.
- Time for your By God, Too Cute Tumblr of the Day: Puppy Gifs. Yup.
- And now for your Disturbing(ly) Awesome Tumblr of the Day: 50 Shades of Ray.
- The best office farewell email ever.
- Your Throwback of the Day: 18 of Your Favorite Toys from the ’90s.
- Lastly, I leave you with Mr. Wizard’s (Still) a Dick, the amazing followup to that original supercut of Mr. Wizard being an asshole to children. Thank you, Internet.
‘Til next time, keep up the great civil service.