Triple skinny mocha diet double caffeine free Permpkern Sperce Lahter, your order’s up
- Okay bear with me, this team effort is actually pretty impressive: Ants carrying chips up a wall. Have you ever carried chips up a wall? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Sit down.
- How much time can you waste looking at the Entire Cartoon Universe. The are over 2,500 cartoon characters
- The sunken Moses Bridge is located at Fort de Roovere in the Netherlands.
- That countdown? No reunion. Just an announcement that Led Zepplin are releasing a DVD and CD of their gig in London from 2007 and having cinema screenings of the DVD. It was their first show in 27 years.
- Here’s the first official trailer of Spielberg’s Licoln, starring the great (high pitched) Daniel Day Lewis
- Speaking of political films, here’s a first look of Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman as the Raegans in the upcoming film, “The Butler” (hanging with Andy Serkis dressed as Oprah)
- James Cameron “reviews” Prometheus: “There might have been a few things that I would have done differently, but that’s not the point, you could say that about any movie.”
- iPhone 4 or iPhone 5? These people can’t tell the difference.
- 9 Overlooked Technologies That Could Transform The World
- 5 Mind-Blowingly Valuable Things Hidden in Everyday Life
- A guide to the obscure anti-Muslim film that sparked Egyptian and Libyan riots. Which led to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans.
- Cinema ninjas employed to silence rude moviegoers in London
- Enormous Infographic: Photography 101
- Male hormonal birth control isn’t being produced because of side-effects like “blood clots, weight gain, and decreased sex drive.” Sound familiar?
- The Distress of the Privileged (a great explanation of many privileges)
Have a great weekend. Here’s a weekend party puppy to get things going