Happy Monday (even though it’s technically Tuesday)! No big deal, it’s a short work week, everyone calm down like this guy with his tiger mustache.
- You probably thought the Internet had finally grown tired of mocking the now infamous botched restoration of a 200-year-old Spanish fresco depicting Jesus. Except, not really, because the restored version is so profoundly ridiculous that it’s still ripe for satire. The Cecilia Prize is being offered to the best amateur restoration of the fresco Ecce Homo
- Armless archer Matt Stutzman takes silver at Paralympics final
- Incredible sports montage: People are awesome! (and so are computers)
- This magazine cover is not a photoshop. Follow the link for video proof if you’re terrible and won’t take my word for it
- Astronauts of the 1960s were heroes, but the women they left behind had a hard time. Janet Armstrong talks about those days when she watched Neil train to go to the moon.
- ICYMI over the weekend: The University of Oregon’s Gangham Style parody
- Top 20 of the World’s Highest Paid Athletes of 2012 according to Forbes Magazine
- Just growin’ some mold over here–ooohshiiitpenicillin! Scientific Breakthroughs That Happened Totally by Accident
- Top 10 questions we REALLY want answered from President Obama’s Reddit AMA
- I didn’t say “Ew!” I said “Q!” as in I have a question: Communicating about your kinks- how to respond when your partner shares a kink/fetish/fantasy with you.
- The XX – Coexist (Full Album – NPR First Listen)
- Rare company: The Dark Knight Rises makes 1 billion dollars.
- Ontario, Ca. driver tweets “YOLO” minutes before crashing, killing himself & four others
- The Wachowskis and CLOUD ATLAS. Beyond THE MATRIX.
- Damn Michelle, Obama’s really changed ever since he discovered Reddit.
- This man destroys carnival games… and gives away all of his winnings
- The Best of Stupid Game Show Answers
Off to humiliate cats. Have a good one, yall.