C’monnnnn, computer, you know I was only watching Breaking Bad with TV for an hour. Don’t be like that.
- Welcome to the Internet! What does it take to make a viral video? Check out this pretty coo’ PBS mini documentary on the web phenomenon…
- Yes, yes, yes. Fifteen of the Worst Air-Brushed T-Shirts of All Time.
- And then there’s always this: The 10 First Date Rules According to Instagram.
- The Olympics are in full swing! Continue the festivities with these Olympic Torch Cupcakes. (Still waiting on a recipe for cupcakes shaped like giant disembodied David Bowie heads.)
- Speaking of which, why are London’s 2012 Olympics mascots so creepy?
- Your This Is A Thing of the Day: DNA testing for cats. (You are the father of the litter.)
- Ever wonder what it would sound like if Lana Del Rey covered Nirvana? Well, you know, wonder no longer.
- Your Science of the Day: Scientists have proven that contemporary pop music is in fact worse than the pop music of yesteryear… “Many of [music's] patterns and metrics have been consistently stable for [this] period…However, we prove important changes or trends related to the restriction of pitch transitions, the homogenisation of the timbral palette, and the growing loudness levels.”
- Need an escape? Check out these photos of decaying castles and villas in Germany, Switzerland and Italy with Gorgeous Photographs from Forgotten Places.
- Everybody get on the bus. It’s time for a field trip to the Pizza Museum.
- This Walrus fucking loves Michael Jackson:
- It’s your new favorite tumblr, Memos from Fury. (You have to read them in your head like Sam Jackson. You just have to.)
- And finally, we leave you with a new fantastic web series, Actors Reading Yelp Reviews. Bam.
‘Til next time, keep up the good thug life.