Have a slow Internet connection this morning? Just be glad it’s not the ’90s. …..And that you’re not Dawson Leery.
- Let’s start the day with a bang and take you on a tour of all the Big Lebowski filming locations, man.
- And now for your Awesome of the Day: Terry Gilliam’s daughter just catalogued much of her father’s personal estate online, including early Monty Python sketches and first attempts at animation. (!!!!!!!!!)
- What’s England planning on doing for the opening ceremony this week? Oh, just everything. Expect a recreation of a British countryside, real farm animals, maypoles, a cricket team and rain. (Amongst other things, of course.)
- Zombies, monsters, mankind and more–an infographic of the apocalypse and who’s going to cause it.
- This raccoon mechanic is 1000-times more handy than I will ever be.
- Actor Danny Tamberelli (Little Pete from Pete and Pete) did a Q&A on reddit practically out of nowhere and it’s pretty fun.
- Check out these incredible human mosaics by Claudia Rogge...
- Fox Tossing. Yup, that’s a thing.
- Superheroes as manatees because, you know, why not.
- Here’s a gorgeous time-lapse video of the International Space Station traveling around Earth:
View from the ISS at Night from Knate Myers on Vimeo.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia – Fear of Long Words (+ other various ridiculous phobias)
- Here’s a squirrel feeder that looks like a giant squirrel head. Look at this picture. (There is no reason this should make me crack up as much as it does.)
- You’ve almost made it to Friday! Fill some more of that wait time by reading the most enjoyably cantankerous notes ever posted in the workplace.
- Here’s a compendium of tattoos of comedians. Just…. my god.
- And finally, here’s an awesome stop-motion Mario made of Post-Its (we dare you to do better at your own office today)
‘Til next time, keep up the good heroics.