Hey, world. Happy Friday! You ready to get a piece o’ that Internet?
- This is 100% awesome: due to Chick-Fil-A’s anti-gay policy (now out in the open!), Hilah Cooking created a do-it-yourself recipe for the breaded Chick-Fil-A sandwich that’s got less fat, sugar, salt and guilt. Enjoy:
- It’s your new favorite tumblr (and my new favorite thing on the Internet), Pogs Party.
- No wait, this is my new favorite… Remember Mr. Wizard? (Watch the opening. I bet you will.) Turns out he’s a dick… at least according to this perfectly edited supercut.
- If you’re not into that, there’s always this entire tumblr dedicated to John Lennon’s thighs….
- Twitter: Bad For Celebrities, Good For Porn Stars.
- Sweet! Someone made a realistic map made of movie titles. So, so cool.
- You’ve made it to the end of the week; let the Internet take you down a peg–here are animals doing yoga poses better than you.
- Yes, this is so fun; new Coca-Cola cans inspired by Space Invaders.
- You’re almost to the weekend!! If you’re feeling stressed, here’s Amy Poehler with some heartfelt advice:
- The only (perfect) explanation:
- Raptors for Jesus, America for Americans and other totally ridiculous (but completely real) super PAC names
- Because things exploding in slow motion are always awesome:
- Awkward portraits of celebrities holding cats, because this is just something that needs to be seen.
- And finally, now you can interact with a digital piano, requesting songs through twitter and watching them played live.
Introducing Stanley from DIGITAL KITCHEN on Vimeo.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work ethic.