For everything else, there’s Internet.
- Is the Internet as addictive as tobacco?
- We’re sure you’ve already heard BUT Coachella just announced it’s launching its maiden project the S.S. Coachella cruise in December of this year. There will be two trips through the Caribbean, featuring performances from Pulp, Girl Talk, Hot Chip, Sleigh Bells, Yeasayer, James Murphy + more. According to the New York Times, the ship will also feature a half-acre of grass and a wine tasting with James Murphy (like you do).
- Social Media-inspired outfits? Yup, that’s a thing.
- The planets to scale, because Science:
- Relatedly in geeky posts, The Apples in Stereo’s frontman just released a nerdy math board game.
- Mover over, Naked Cowboy. There’s now a Naked Indian in Times Square.
- Why you don’t lift weights. (Or at least over 538 lbs-worth.)
- Oh, are you just sooooooo nostalgic? Here’s how you can make your computer sound like a typewriter.
- Your Awwwww, Nature is Cute but So Fucking Weird of the Day: Here’s a hen who thinks she just had a litter of kittens.
- Speaking of kittens, this little guy will kick your Doberman’s ass.
- A gingerbread crackhouse? Not just for the holidays.
- D.C. might not get many shout outs so we’ll get right to work on our half smoke rap. Until then, here are the most-mentioned cities in rap:
- These bushels are so dry–let’s change that. 50 pickups lines to use at the farmers market.
- Is everyone else over seeing 1,000 facebook wedding announcements in your feed every day? Pretty sure I wouldn’t mind if they were like anything out of The Funniest Wedding Name Combinations Ever.
- Christian Bale to play Tesla and Nic Cage to play Edison. We don’t even know anything else about this movie but it needs to get released immediately.
- This ends one of three ways: sex, concussion/death, some combination thereof.
- How different can one man look? Photographer Gordon Stettinius proves how style can go so, so wrong.
- And finally, for today in womp womp: The most accurate search in bing history.
‘Til next time, keep up the good originality.