Hey Internet, are you ready to give no fucks like Anthony Bourdain?
- 13 reasons why Andrew Garfield is the best Spider-Man of all time. Just…. click.
- Your This Is Hilarious But Also Sort of Amazing of the Day: This is a group of people who legitimately design tools for the zombie apocalypse.
- Hip-Hop and the U.S. prison system are in cahoots due to the encouragement of thug life + more conspiracy theories about America.
- Related to that last point?
- Lobster, oreos or pomegranate? An enlightening look at what you can buy on the poverty line based on location.
- Why do we wear pants? Horses. A history of trousers.
- Social media + people messing with corporate accounts = your new favorite tumblr, Corporate Twits.
- Not your style? Maybe you’d like this other tumblr, Animal Hugs.
- 32 movie posters studios should have gone with.
- Take a look at the stunning photography in ESPN’s 2012 Body Issue.
- Say whaaa? Five famous scifi weapons people are actually building.
- Ladies and gentlemen, here is McDonald’s Canada’s Executive Chef sharing the recipe for the Big Mac’s secret sauce and how you’d make the burger at home:
- This is what dinosaur sex looked like. (Surprisingly really NSFW)
- Scarlett O’Hara was almost named Pansy (+ 16 other famous literary characters almost named something else)
- Your Whoaaaaa Photography Project of the Day: the Lean With It series by Paul Octavius.
- Fantastic movie nerdout news: Charlie Kauffman and Dan Harmon are raising money for a stop-motion animation collaboration.
- And finally, it’s my new favorite thing on the Internet, Gary Oldman reading from R. Kelly’s autobiography Soulacoaster.
‘Til next time, keep up the good critical eye.