OH MAH LAWD HERE’S A FRESH BATCH OF INTERNET FOR YA.
- BYT’s new venture is moving to L.A. and teaming up with this “SHIT-STORMING DRUM” god, because we’re “real sons of fucking bitches who aren’t afraid to use a sweat band for its intended purpose.”
- These people are (probably) more creative than you: the most ingenius Facebook Timeline profiles.
- Need some help in the romance section? Fuggedaboudit. 20 dating tips we learned from HBO.
- Here’s a collection of photos & video from San Diego’s 7th Annual Dog Surfing Competition. (Alternate title: I’m Less Athletic Than These Other Mammals).
- Get your music on with these 15 awesome instrumental tracks from non-instrumental bands.
- Stuck in the doldrums? Try a vacation to London! (in 1966.) Peter Sellers driving his car through a cake? WHERE is a time machine when you need one?
- And now for something truly terrifying, try to imagine a world without Internet.
- Not sure about you guys but this is really doing it for me:
- Your Oh Fuck This is Gross of the Day: A partially-cooked squid in Korea inseminated a woman’s cheeks, tongue and gums, firing eggs underneath her tissue when she bit into it.
- In more delicious/less squidly food news, Fujisan Professional Salon du Chocolat invented this chocolate lava cake, created by melting a molten chocolate candle.
- Gentlemen: according to a new study, you’re three-times as lucky to get a lady’s number when you’re accompanied by a dog. (Like we really needed proof.)
- Someone get me this Transformers-esque wine rack IMMEDIATELY:
- Your Holy Shit Art and Physics are Awesome of the Day: here’s a sculpture made of toffee, relying entirely on gravity to sculpt its drops.
- You might be too high IF: you set your bed on fire with a joint and jump out a window because God told you to do it.
- Get your nostalgia on with these gorgeous kodachrome shots from WWII.
- And finally, because nothing is more terrifying than The Singularity, here are four robot overlords singing “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
‘Til next time, keep up the responsibility.