There’s SO MUCH INTERNET AND IT’S FRIDAY?
- Good morning! Everything you know/ingest is a lie.
- Mad Men’s season may be over but it’s the gift that keeps on giving–here’s Pete Campbell getting punched over and over again:
- Make cupcakes not war; what happens when the ladies of Georgetown Cupcakes build a fully-functional cupcake tank for the army.
- If you need some extra help getting through the day (the weekend is soooo clooooose), check out 25 youtube videos paused at exactly the right moment.
- Green Lantern is gay! Here are the next 10 superheroes that should come out of the closet.
- Because it’s always fun to see genius when genius was younger, here’s Trey Parker’s student film, “American History” featuring, of course, paper cutouts (but no Chef).
- Mankind has really outdone itself with this one, a sofa that folds into a briefcase.
- Download a brand spankin’ new free track off David Byrne & St. Vincent’s new collaboration LP, Giant.
- Vampires + president + holy water on an axe = the right kind of adventure movie. Here’s a new clip from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- Speaking of imminent doom and menacing demographics, get to know the 10 best vehicles for surviving the zombie apocalypse. (We’re won’t say we told you so but we will say this will probably save your life someday.)
- So into these carved book landscapes right now.
- Let’s keep that lit train a-rollin’ with the only known picture of Jane Austen as a young girl.
- I will never fully understand but here’s a Furry dictionary for all your yiffing needs.
- Pour some out–one language dies every two weeks. (But maybe Furryspeak will be next?)
- Omfggggg the Internet and computers are so great. And then you see people were doing amazing things without it. Awesome old-timey photos that have never seen the light of photoshop.
- And finally, because watching dominoes topple is awesome, here are 100,000 of them:
‘Tile next time, keep up the good life goals.