- A recording of The Cure’s first ever American show has surfaced and been Soundcloud’d. Awesome!
- #TOTD: Come Matt Me Bro
- RIP Ray Bradbury. Here’s his last piece of writing for The New Yorker
- An interview with Aaron Sorkin, the dramatist, screenwriter, and producer behind urbane, critically acclaimed shows such as The West Wing (1999-2006), as well as films such as The Social Network (2010) and Moneyball (2011) (the latter two earning him consecutive Oscar nominations for Best Adapted Screenplay with The Social Network taking home the award)
- NSFW — 130+ illustrations of sex positions.
- Selection from the more than 200 trademark applications Donald Trump has filed in his own name
- It’s almost that most dreaded of conditions in DC? Mosquitoes are coming: Are you a mosquito magnet?
- Scientists say 10 second sprints are the most effective form of aerobic exercise
- Infographic: What Do Women Really Want From Their Man?
- Cleopatra a keut alt-babe? Who knew so many historical figures were fans of mid-2000s indie music.
Edomondo Senatore’s landscape photography has some sumptuous painterly qualities. You are a master of light, sir.
- Here’s a teaser preview of Django Unchained
- Well, I could have told you that: Study Finds Female-Name Chat Users Get 25 Times More Malicious Messages. Not that I–ahem, *loosens collar*–not that I know from experience posing as a girl in AIM chatrooms every weeknight from 6-9pm in the “Single And Ready To Mingle” room.
- How the internet killed porn
- **Guardian Double Bonus** Why working-class people vote conservative
- **Taco Supreme Triple Guardian Bonus** Starbucks in hot water after asking Irish tweeters if they are proud to be British
- Taco USA: How Mexican Food Became More American Than Apple Pie
- Click here if you want to be mesmerized / feel drugged out
- David Simon responds to The Wire: The Musical in the comments section of his blog
- Andy Samberg’s Zombie PSA
Well, better go see what’s up with all these white bitches. ‘net* ya later