GOOD MORNING! Let the Internet take you from drab to fab.
- Are you ready for THE WIRE: THE MUSICAL??? (Trick question. No one is but Omar.)
- A guy ate another guy’s face, repeated shootings before he stopped charging at police, etc. etc. But is it REALLY the zombie apocalypse? Zombie experts weigh in.
- I found my new desk chair! (Only $30,000!)
- If ever you lose signal, just head to the top of Space Mountain at Disney World. Or this outhouse. Or this cemetery. (10 Totally Obscure Wifi Hotpots.)
- Infographic: A Map of America’s 1,000 Breweries
- “I know that intercoursing takes 24 hours. Me question is: How do you stay awake?” (And other real questions kids ask about sex.)
- Speaking of sex, did you know oral was illegal in Canada until 1969?
- Your Awesome of the Day: Kurt Vonnegut’s “Shapes of Stories” in one clean infographic.
- Your second Awesome of the Day: “Bone,” a book showcasing the anatomy drawings of the 16th-19th centuries, redesigned.
- Because the world REALLY needed this, Huffington Post now has an entire web page devoted to sideboob. I’ll even post the url as proof: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/sideboob
- A marsupial after my own heart:
- I honestly can’t understand why every woman doesn’t just look like Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element, but here are The Hottest Women’s Outfits From the Future (According to Stock Photography)
- My escape route from any awkward conversation:
- This is possibly the most epic marriage proposal of all time, involving live lip-dubbing, 60+ people, dancing Jews (well played), and so many more things I don’t dare spoil, but I will say I actually teared up at the end of it. Amazing:
- Your Paranoia Fact of the Day: In the late ’90s, Furbies were banned from NSA grounds in Maryland because Security Agency officials were worried they would “hear too much.”
- Your Last Infographic of the Day: “Hey Jude”
- And finally, it’s my new Favorite Thing of All Time of the Day, every song to the tune of “Two Princes.” (via)
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.