Good morning! Let’s plow into Tuesday like we’re stormin’ the gates of Mordor. That’s the motto Frodo, #YOLO
- Universe→Multiverse→Metaverse→Xenoverse→Hyperverse→Omniverse→Your mind, fucking blown
- How 127 Hours should have ended (spoilers)
- If 2012 Summer Movies Posters told the truth
- NPR’s top 100 Sci-Fi and Fantasy books in a handy flow chart
- Jonathan Franzen — “I’m going to address four unpleasant questions that novelists often get asked. They’re maddening not just because we hear them so often but also because, with one exception, they’re difficult to answer and, therefore, worth asking”
- Why We Lie: We like to believe that a few bad apples spoil the virtuous bunch. But research shows that everyone cheats a little—right up to the point where they lose their sense of integrity
- Study shows that debates in congress have recently devolved to the teenage level
- 10 Most Creative Bus Stop Advertisements. Por ejemple, IKEA:
- Several examples of 50 Shades of Grey and its terrible writing
- What’s the boom behind dystopian fiction for young readers?
- NME has collected some of the most beautiful lyrics in pop music
- Several cool Moog Google doodle YouTube performances
- Dueling pistols and other defunct Olympic events that need to make a come back.
- You didn’t realize it but every single Johnny Depp movie was subliminal advertising.
Okay, gonna go spend seven years in Tibet now. See you guys in seven years, or tomorrow–whichever comes first.