Good morning! Anyone else get confused between “stalactites” and “stalagmites” and “the Internet” and “interacting responsibly and respectfully in human society.”
- Best Christmas card ever? (hey, it’s Christmas somewhere in the world, right? Fuck you for trying to spread Christmas joy yearround.)
- Stereogum’s top 25 albums of 2012 (so far). Okay, but, ummm, where’s Carly Rae Jespen’s Curiosity?
- Top 10 Rock Concerts that Were Just Messed Up. They forgot to include all the times I saw one of Mike Patton’s side-projects live. All of them were pretty messed up.
- Still dreaming about Skydiving… In related news, Skydiver Becomes First To Land Without Chute
- NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Use this website to summarize to everyone how your week has gone so far
- Fuck everyone from my childhood for not building this supreme playground whale hideout
- Ready to get misty? Jim Cummings, the voice of Winnie the Pooh, calls sick children in hospitals and talks to them in Character.
- 5 Internet Annoyances That Are Way Older Than the Internet
- How D.C.-Area Neighborhoods Got Their Names
- The Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Science
- Fascinating anonymous Wikileaks editorial: My Life in Child Porn
- Top 6 Mysteries of the World Explained by Futurama
- Step up your make-out game, world. When done correctly, kissing can be the sexiest thing in the entire world.
- The Game of Thrones Cast In and Out of Character. Damn Cersei… I wouldn’t kick you out of bed, even if we were brother and sister
- Sorority houses are about to get even more passive-aggressive. Presenting the Ben & Jerry’s Euphori-Lock, An Ice Cream Pint Combination Lock
- Creative Cocktail Recipes Inspired By The Avengers (side note: sorry cool website, but everyone knows that The Incredible Hulk = Cognac + Hypnotiq)
Okay, gotta go y’all. I’ve adopted a new workout routine that I like to call 110% Vin Diesel Michael Bay Monster Energy Drink X-Games #YOLO-core Cross Training: