CAN’T TALK. MUST INTERNET.
- What would it sound like if Christopher Walken read/improvised Where the Wild Things Are? Oh, probably a little something a little like this:
- And to take a more serious turn, here’s an incredible video wherein Sendak reflects on life, death, purpose and more. (Caution: tears probable.)
- Let’s lighten the mood, shall we? An outfit-by-outfit breakdown of who wore it better: dogs or celebrities?
- Your This is Terrifying of the Day: over 17,000 pills filled with powdered baby flesh were caught getting smuggled into South Korea to be used as cure-all remedies from the corpses of aborted fetuses and miscarriages….. yup, that’s a thing.
- The only permutation of this song I’m okay with at this point:
- Your Fact of the Day: when Marilyn Monroe sang “happy birthday, Mr. President” to JFK in 1962, her dress was so tight she had to be sewn into it.
- Your new favorite tumblr, Old People Writing on a Restaurant’s Facebook Page.
- It’s summer and Andrew WK wants you to party (not that this is really any deviation from the norm). Here’s his Summer Party Manifesto with tips on how to get in the maximum fun + roller coasters these next few months.
- Transfixed by these incredibly whimsical portraits of classical musicians taken by Nikolaj Lund.
- For those as worried about The Singularity as I am, here are some quick ‘n’ easy steps to surviving imminent robot domination:
- This is a public bike rack shaped like a giant squid. D.C., get on this.
- And finally, here’s where Connect Four goes to die: this superfun stop-motion music video wherein classic games get murdered.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.