GOOD MORNING!!! Monday. Butthole. That is all.
- We hope you had a fantastic Derby de Mayo. In case you missed it, here are the worst celebrity hats/outfits made of godknowswhat/general tacky splendor.
- Your Super Awesome Retro of the Day: listen to the most popular radio hits year by year since 1940.
- Here, just drink this–10 ways a conga line is just like a cult.
- ALL BACON ALL THE TIME:
- This Bad Lip Reading of Gotye is 8,000 times better than the original:
- Cat GIF + Flock of Seagulls = thank you, Internet.
- Amazing x10: nerd nail art.
- Your THE FUTURE of the day: you can buy a hovercraft. You can buy a hovercraft. You can buy a hovercraft.
- Spider-Man grew up at 20 Ingram St. in Queens, which is a real address currently inhabited by a family named the Parkers. OH I’M SORRY, DID I JUST BLOW YOUR DAMN MIND?
- Can’t access facebook at your desk? It could always be worse: the 10 most censured countries in the world.
- If the moon was made out of barbecue spareribs, would ya eat it? What if it were shrinking?
- Super duper awesome: Lego wigs.
- And speaking of Legos, here’s a stop motion “Game of Thrones” opening sequence because OBVIOUSLY.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.