- …SO THEN I SAID: 煙突からあふれでる色とりどりの煙のように、すこし奇妙でどこか愉快な真夜中のおはな!!!LOLOLOLGOODMORNING
- The best of Obama’s White House Correspondents Dinner speech:
- Photoshop is running in manual mode today so editing photos is going to be a bitch.
- This is one persistent pony raging against the machine.
- 21 Things We Should Have Been Told At Graduation
- Holy fuck, nature is sooo resplendent!
- Holy fuck, the engineering feats of man are sooo awe inspiring
- Unholy fuck, cemeteries are soooo mordibly fascinating. (†††DEATH BONUS†††)
- Badass art displays for an espresso bar:
- A new study suggests that when we know a secret, we perceive ourselves as being physically burdened. Now I know why I feel like an Olympic weight lifter (yet have the body of a hairy, anorexic model)
- Did a lot of highly self-aware, informed pouting after reading this: Miswanting, the Futile Pursuit of Happiness, and why we’re never satisfied.
- We haven’t posted an OkCupid OkTrends post in a while, have we? 10 Charts on Sex:
- “Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.” The 10 Best First Lines in Fiction. IMO, Ulysses also has one of the best last lines in fiction as well:
“I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.” #MollysSoliloquyForTheMotherFuckingWin
- LOL, this pony thinks he’s hunting a wolf:
Going to go recite the poetry of Phillip Larkin while walking around naked-save-for-socks in my cozy geospherical nook castle. Have a G-R-8 Monday!