GOOD MORNING, WEBVENTURERS. Let’s get Internet-lucky.
- Remember Home Improvement? How about Buzz Lightyear? Turns out the genius behind both got caught smuggling 1.4 lbs of cocaine in ’78 and went to prison for two years. Hidey ho, jail time.
- Also from ’78:
- And in an incredible feat of sexy and smooth, President Barack Obama, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots slowjam the news:
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand awkward:
- Your new favorite twitter account, Pictureless Pinterest:
- Exactly how my brain works: 20 Entrances That Are Clearly Gateways to Narnia.
- And even nerdier, Batman, memes, Darth Vader and other pop culture icons invade classic art in the most incredible ways possible.
- I’m feelin’ this trend. Let’s keep it going; hey, Chad. Who are you taking to the prom?
- Your Ponder This of the Day: how do you call dibs on bunk beds in an upside-down house?
- Your DID YOU KNOW of the Day: 3.5 million people still pay for AOL dialup. Uhhhhhhh…..
- A banned episode of Tiny Toons wherein the characters drink a single beer, become hobos, steal a cop car and die.
- There are a good many things in the world to warm a nerd’s heart, though nothing hits closer to home than a slideshow of supervillains during their awkward teen years.
- Using Twitter for good: individually calling out everyone who uses “sneak peak” instead of “peek.” Just…. just click the link. Brilliant.
- And evil: the Top 10 Spelling Mistakes you’ll see on Twitter. Asswholes.
- And finally, here’s one of the greatest Internet bounties of all, a normal guy in denim shorts reenacting romance novel book covers.
‘Til next time, keep up the good work.