Good morning you little rascals. What sort of internet trouble can we get into this morning?
- We gonna use this stage again next year? Nah, let’s scrap it
- Stream Santigold’s new album Master of My Make-Believe
- French Presidential Candidate Uses “Ni**as in Paris” for Campaign Ad
- Women and bacon. Don’t matter what color, I’ll hit it.
- I’m feelin this, let’s riff on literature for minute
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
“Don’t go. I’ll eat you up; I love you so.”
- 101 Spectacular Non-Fiction Stories
- Okay, now let’s ease up on the maturity pedal…
“Lie down, lie easy.
Let me shipwreck in your thighs.”
- Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood
- And go ahead and settle back down into the stained beanbag of lowbrow Internetting
- A new meme is born. BEHOLD: Baffled Boxer:
- They grow up so fast…oh, oh. this is time lapsed.
- Best Jogging Routes Around The World. Is it cool if I just follow you in a golf cart while slurping on a wine cooler?
- ::puts on monocle:: Oh, I see what you did there.
I think I’m going to go stare into eternity for a while. Have a great day!