Good morning and happy f_cking Friday! Let’s dive right into the deep end of the Internet one more time before the weekend.
- This is so true it hurts
- Nick Offerman Reads Tweets From Young Female Celebrities. Yes!
- Graphporn: Charting the number of nations that have participated in the Olympics from its inception to the present.
- Graffiti marriage proposal. Will you marry m–hold up, fucked up the chiaroscuro in the upper left. BRB.
- Vanitas is my favorite type of funerary art, how about you?
- HULK NO LIKE LIGHT ROAST COFFEE ESPECIALLY IF NOT BREWED FROM FRENCH PRESS. (via the William Forsche collection)
- Philip K. Dick’s letter after seeing Blade Runner for the first time: “I did not know that a work of mine could be escalated… in to such stunning dimensions.”
- You know, I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to burn a pile of books, but this company is really testing my values:
A fabulous gift idea for book lovers, U Star Classics allows you to step into your favourite classic novel starring alongside friends, family members or even work colleagues! The plot remains the same, the only thing that changes is that you take the place of some of the most famous characters in history!
- Brian Selznick’s Wonder Struck is a children’s book primarily told in pictures-only. Thatth thuper cool!
- Sin City 2 is happening, and (so far) it will star Mickey Rourke, Roasrio Dawson, and Michael Madsen.
- Porn-Brain Study: Erotic Movies Make Brain Regions ‘Shut Down.’ Huh, so I guess that’s why all those times I try and think about thermonuclear physics while watching porn I just draw a blank.
- A review of Starbucks’ secret drink menu. Or just take a look at the menu itself.
- You’ve gotta be fuckin’ kidding me, Atlantic: “Seriously, What’s So Great About Corgis?” Okay, well, here’s one really good answer
- I could totally see myself being a house dad and making my kids entertain me for the purposes of stunt photography.
- Dog logic always works itself out:
- I need a new puka shell necklace. I’m going to go ruin this specially preserved coral reef to make one. Have a great weekend!