Good morning! Here’s some internet to disguise all those leftover weekend feelings and emotions!
- From The Onion archives: Girlfriend Stops Reading David Foster Wallace Breakup Letter At Page 20
- tastefully paired with a classic DFW comic:
- Maybe that dude just needs to manage nanners in smaller doses:
- Koon Wai Bong（管偉邦 Chinese）Mountains after rain. More of his work here
- Google BBS lets you search today’s web from yesterday’s interface
- Fuck the real thing, I wanna go to Fantasy Coachella. I’ve been waiting to hear The Wyld Stallyns and The Shitty Beatles for years.
- Speaking of, check out Coachella fashion 2012, and without looking, probably featuring out-of-work models in retro men’s hats and tribes of bros donning tank tops and multicolor Raybans.
- Pattern design placemats:
- If you thought I was done with contemporary southeast Asian art then you were then you were dead. fucking. wrong. Myuong Ho Lee:
- Dachshund UN Report: Minister Franklin McSausageDog from Senegal officially went on record to say that your crotch smells wonderful:
- Besides the (dis)advantage of uninterrupted male gazes, big ol’ heaving breasts also invite a lot of backpain and manageability issues. Luckily there’s a tumblr to lend levity for that, Busty Girl Comics:
- USA>>Jesus and Meth — China>>Cheap Shit & Oppression — Australia>>Arkansas With A Beach: IF MAPS TOLD DA TROOF
- A couple of tumblr contenders in this post, but the coveted TOTD goes toooo Capybaras that look like Rafa Nadal!!
- Game of Thrones as Theory: It’s Not as Realist as It Seems — And That’s Good
- Alan Lomax’s archives were just released online. **Ethnomusicologists everywhere are flipping their shit**
- Werner Herzog on death, danger and the end of the world: He’s risked his life to make films, been shot at, and his latest film investigates a triple homicide. So is Werner Herzog fascinated by death? No, he’s just not afraid of it.
- Well hey there little guy.
- Me and this little pony are gonna mosey off to the cuddletorium. Have a fantastique Monday.