Good morning you inglorious bastards. You just won a brand new iPad 3! Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find your reward!
“I was a medium-level juvenile delinquent from Newark who always dreamed about doing a movie. Someone said, ‘Hey, here’s $7 million, come in and do this genie movie.’ What am I going to say, no?”
- LOL, an artist has created anti-Obama portraits. This one is called “One Nation Under Socialism”
- Have we discovered the next Caravaggio?
- Was Dennis Hopper the next Chuck Close? (Okay, but seriously, Dennis Hopper was actually a hell of a painter)
- A pair of photos from Django Unchained have leaked
- Your excruciatingly awkward white rapper of the day
- Here’s a ton of computer animated, NSFW instructional sex gifs. Inspiring, imo.
- An interview with Cyanide & Happiness comic artist Rob DenBleyker
- Top 10 weirdest ice cream flavors. What? You mean horse meat and caesar salad aren’t normal flavors?
- From Stanley Kubrick’s notebook, alternate titles to Dr. Strangelove:
- Here’s a two-dimensional photo of a three-dimensional representation of a four-dimensional jogger:
- C.S. Lewis offers up some nice writing advice in this Letter of Note. (*pulls out tape recorder* Note to self: Name first awkward white rap mixtape The Screwtape Letters)
- Cool comic strip juxtaposition of Orwell vs. Huxley
(Well hey, look at you! You just became a little cultured!)
- Until tomorrow, keep on dancin’