Ready to nibble on some internet?
- Rapping against Gaddafi: How Hip-Hop Became New Libya’s Soundtrack
- longform read of the day: The Oral History of THE SOPRANOS
- kids these days: Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized
- a cookie with Ron Swanson in it? YES PLEASE
- badass RIP of the day: Ralph McQuarrie, the legendary conceptual artist best known for designing several key Star Wars characters including Darth Vader and Chewbacca, passed away today in Los Angeles. He was 82. (VIA)
- List of the day: MARK TWAIN’s favorite foods, including but not limited to:
till next time-keep up the good work: