- Single-Topic Tumblr/Time-Waster of the Day: B to the F: The Novelization of Back To The Future. (via.)
- Boy Loses Leg In Totally Awesome Shark Attack
- STATE OF THE AFFAIRS update of the day: A brand new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll released today predicts that if the elections were held today, Rick Santorum — the presidential candidate who believes that pregnant rape victims should make the best of it, that free prenatal testing leads to more abortions, and that, contrary to the Constitution, the separation of church and state should not be absolute — would defeat President Obama by three percentage points. (VIA)
- we knew Green Lantern could EASILY have been improved upon: FAN MADE MOVIES BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS
- WANT. NOW.
- LETTER OF THE DAY: A terse letter penned by Ingmar Bergman in 1960 to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences upon learning that his film, Wild Strawberries, had been nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Original Screenplay category. (ps. It lost to the Rock Hudson/Doris Day romcom Pillow Talk.)
- how to lead a creative life: (click here for full size image)
till next time, keep up the good work: