I pinky promise, no mention of love in here today:
- Apparently going vegan leads to sex so rough that it puts my significant other in a neck brace and forces her to stagger disheveled and distraught through the streets in her underwear with a bag full of peppers and celery? (VIA)
- read this: To expose a bookshelf is to compose a self. The Paris Review towards a history of bookshelves.
- modern politics is a science. just not very complex science:
- A Brother And Sister Get Married (And Later, Their Son Tweets It)
- Jay-Z and Kanye’s “Niggas in Paris” and Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris — together at last.
- true story: SHAKIRA ATTACKED BY A SEA LION.
- Nasa has a robot up at the International Space Station and it’s on twitter. (VIA)
- say it with beef: proudly presenting the The “Steak Bouquet” by butcher Antony Bowness of the Quality Standard Beef and Lamb in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
till next time, keep up the good work: