Everything you want from the internet now:
- so, where were you when Whitney Houston died?
- it is 1968 and Dustin Hoffman wants to talk to you about sex. From the comfort of his own bed:
- so yeah: Newt Gingrich unveils “conservative dream team” that includes Chuck Norris.
- career center: 10 tips for writing from advertising big wig and original “Mad Man” David Olgivy
- have yourself a very Downton Abbey Valentine:
- things you didn’t know you wanted to collect: BOTTLED SMOKE ART
- Where Are Your Musical Blind Spots?
- Wes Anderson super cuts are so hot right now. After last week’s overhead shots, now: EVERY SLOW MOTION WES SHOT SET TO JA RULE. which actually really works.
- PHOTO GALLERY OF THE DAY: Renowned documentary photographers share their favorite photos from past Fashion Weeks
(Martin Parr/Magnum Photos. Vivienne Westwood show, London, England, 1998.)
- till next time, keep up the good work: