Happy Valentine’s Day weekend…. ready to get some Internet action?
- Right out the gate–all of the Rugrats were voiced by girls. Mind blown.
- GOOD MORNING, AMERICA. Obama is on Spotify ( + tumblr + instagram ) with a playlist for good ol’ U.S. of A.
- Rap + Food = Greatest Menu Ever? We think so.
- Apropos of nothing, Macauley Caulkin is looking mighty terrifying.
- From one gifted young athlete to another, “just hold on to your dick and have a good time.”–an open letter from Kenny Powers to Tim Tebow.
- Your Science of the Day: over the next few hundred million years, Earth’s continents will collide and merge the Americas with Asia to form the next supercontinent, Amasia. As Kenny Powers might say, Pangea’s f*ckin’ out, Amasia’s f*ckin’ in.
- Not into traditional Valentine’s Day stories? Here’s one for you: actress Constance Smith attempted murdering her boyfriend twice before they married in 1974.
- And finally, we bring you the Internet’s latest trend, which also happens to be 100% Colbert-approved: Cat Breading. It’s exactly what you hope it is.
(photos + tutorial brought to you by BreadedCat)
Till next time, keep up the good work.