It’s a wild internet world out there:
- timewaster of the day: catching up with 30 must-see Tumblr blogs
- timewaster of the day 2: Websites from Hell.
- timewaster of the day 3: a skewed look at the miracle that is the Republican election bonanza:
- praise you:
- An awesome array of alcohol, our “Constitutions of Classic Cocktails” shows where spirits, mixers, and garnishes intersect to form 68 delightful concoctions. (for full size image go to: popchartlab)
- related: GIFT IDEA FOR THE DAY- Nick Dunlap‘s “Prohibition Preparedness Kit” contains all the accessories necessary to evade the Volstead Act in style: Breath mints, disguising labels, and a corkscrew. “But more importantly, the kit comes with Hooch Estate Vineyard’s Merlot and Chardonnay.” (Via)
- sure you hired a top notch branding team, but WHAT WOULD A 5 YEAR OLD THINK OF YOUR LOGO?
- things you never thought would make sense:
- heartbreaking website of the day: In October, 2011, Grace Brown put up a tumblr where victims of sexual abuse can post a photo of themselves holding a quote from their attacker.
till next time, keep up the good work: