Wake up and snuggle up to some internet:
- Goodbye libraries! Amazon reportedly working on Netflix-style book rental service.
- Meet the 1920s equivalent of the “sent from my iPhone” signature. Famed magician Harry Houdini used this preemptively apologetic letterhead when sending a speedy lettergram — which from what we can tell, is similar to a telegram. [Letterheady via Gizmodo via Flavorwire]
- fun with science: the quadratic equation, Dr.Seuss style
- Gumby gun robbery
- ART FILM HISTORY LESSON: famous works of art in movies, a gallery
- completely unnecassary yet TOTALLY NECESSARY accessory of the day
- BEHOLD: Sealander — the amphibious camping trailer
- who needs emoticons when you have Bill Murray?
till tomorrow, keep up the good work: