Internet is better than caffeine:
- Don’t have time to watch late night TV? Cheat your way through water-cooler talk with this handy round-up of Late Night Political Zingers.
- new online obsession: PANTONISM, the style color matching website we’ve been waiting for
- PHOTO Gallery of the day: Inside Pablo Picasso’s studio/everyday life
- As El Bulli bids us adieu (or is it adios?) – step inside it’s enchanted world for (the first?) last time
- Oddly compelling: John Hyduk, a middle aged blue collar worker in Cleveland, writes about his daily existence.
- CONGRATS HOWARD! You scored the #2 spot on the “BEST DRESSED COLLEGES” list
- EVERYONE IS LOSING THEIR SHIT OVER Newsweek’s “Diana at 50″ cover. We blame the shitty Photoshop job as much as general tactlessness.
- Drinking game of the day…how should they kill Charlie Sheen off of 2 1/2 men?
- If Beatles got signed today (this only hurts because it’s true)
- 6 THINGS THAT SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BARS NOW (& FOREVER)
- Google tries to take out Facebook again. The beta launched today. Check out this schmaltzy intro video, and hope for an invite.
TILL TOMORROW, HANG IN THERE GUYS: