Back to work! Unless you’re not! Whatever!
- Since it’s going to get very cold on the East Coast tonight, here’s a helpful little post Gothamist put together about tipping the delivery man. It’s delivery, not shitty pizza that pretends to be delivery. A human being brought you food. Be grateful.
- Funny person Natasha Leggero made a funny joke and some people didn’t think it was funny. She didn’t apologize because she’s not an idiot. She’s a funny person. From Leggero:
I wish I could apologize, but do you really want another insincere apology that you know is just an attempt at damage control and not a real admission of guilt? Let me just try instead to be honest.
- Thrillist had the bright idea of having a sommelier taste test the cheap wine at Trader Joe’s. Guess what? It’s not bad! Guess what? We already knew that.
- Not sure if you’re facing north/south or east/west? Take the dog out. When defecating, dogs like to align themselves to the Earth’s magnetic field. Really. Science.
- Cyndi Lauper fan? You’ll enjoy this interview the singer/Broadway star/actor/friend of 80s wrestlers did with On The Media.
- New year, new way to make your life better. Here’s a very helpful lifehack list thanks to Viral Nova.
- You don’t have 3-hour orgasms? What are you, a loser? A loser with ‘normal’ orgasms?
‘Til next time, stop having weird orgasms!