Almost goodbye, 2013!
- After opening Christmas gifts and avoiding more Christmas related activities, I enjoyed finding out which Twin Peaks character I am. I am not surprised.
- When I wasn’t avoiding Christmas related activities, I was watching Christmas related Doctor Who. Here’s a deleted scene from the special:
- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts came out yesterday in a Facebook post. Good for her. Good for her for also coming out via Facebook with the use of a photo with a dog. Dogs are great.
- Kanye West said he won’t “talk shit” for the next six months. The first six months of 2014 are going to be very boring.
- Speaking of 2014 not being very good, Netflix is about to do a big purge 1/1. The time to binge-watch The Kids in the Hall is now!
- Even though you won’t be able to binge view classic Canadian comedy on your phone, you probably don’t want to lose it on NYE. Lifehacker has compiled a very helpful guide to surviving the perils of the drunkenest holiday of the year.
‘Til next time, 2013 was a good year…