HAPPY FRIDAY! Continue to put off your holiday shopping/getting anything done this morning by getting lost in these links.
- NECESSARY READING: Lena Dunham interviews Mindy Kaling and proceed to have almost the exact conversation I dreamt they would have.
- Someone just coined the term “pornaments” and saved Christmas. Also, pictures of said pornaments if that’s something you want to look at.
- An “I Hate DC” rant to get you in the holiday spirit, but not really. At all.
- Cue the tears or other appropriate emotional reaction: a lonely 85 year-old man placed an ad for someone to spend Christmas with and got lots of responses.
- Paul Rudd as a super hero=awesome. Paul Rudd as a super hero named “Ant Man”=unimaginably more awesome.
- Before, during, or after (hopefully not during) you see Spike Jonze’s “Her,” you should see some of his short films.
- A story about Jennifer Lawrence and butt plugs. No, it’s BETTER than you think.
‘Til next time!