HAPPY HALLOWEEN! To celebrate, we’re bringing you the regularly scheduled Rise & Shine with Halloween-related gifs that may or may not be related in any way.
- If this isn’t a horror story, I don’t know what is: a global wine shortage is upon us!
- Todrick Hall has created more amazingness in time for Halloween: “Spell Block Tango” featuring Disney villains – a re-imagination of Chicago‘s “Cell Block Tango.”
- Kirsten Dunst may or may not be a trained assassin super spy, based on her emails from May 4.
- Weaklings in California are trying to take Sriracha away from us.
- This video of a baby getting emotional over his mom’s singing has been going around the internet and it might make you cry too. Just warning you.
- These ducks at CVS were just trying to find a reasonably-priced group costume for Halloween, obviously.
- If you still don’t have a costume for tonight, this is a brilliant idea if you’re single, or even if you just have a sense of humor.
‘Til next time! See you on the other side, kids.