….where we rip off “the best” of the internet and present it to you as a precious gift-post, topped with a bow we bought pre-tied from CVS and attached with an adhesive strip, ready to go and be consumed with your first coffee/tea/quickie of the day. Voila! Morning magic! On rotation.
- Something to go with your morning hangover donut: people are finally onto Rachel Ray AND keffiyahs
- If you always “wanted to believe” today is your lucky day….some dude out in Colorado is going to unleash a video of a real live alien onto the unsuspecting public later on in the day As one of the commentators said: “If this turns out to be just an ugly dog, I’ll be seriously pissed”.
Don’t change the channel.
speaking of the great wide open:
- Four words you don’t want to hear in space: “The toilet is broken.”
speaking of things you don’t want to hear:
- Bill Murray is getting a divorce after 12 years and 3 children. While the only thing I knew (and was jealous of) about his marriage before yesterday was that he and his wife hosted an Oscar viewing party every year where Bill wore a white tux and narrated over the TV (AWESOME!), it turns out not all was roses. Bubbles bursting everywhere, especially inside my head.
and a song to (not) kick your morning off with:
- Ted Nugent wrote a song about the NRA. Just what the world needed. And thank God the full download is available (for a price, like freedom) at Ted’s site as well as the NRA’s website. The NRA’s website! Watch out Amazon. Fittingly, the song was recorded in Waco. If you have the urge, mashups would be appreciated.
Lyrics and story here.
after that, you need a Jenny Holzer reaffirmation message: