HELLO AND WELCOME TO INAUGURATION DAY. Ready to get Obama-level swaggin’?
- Good morning! Let’s kick things off with an Inauguration drinking game because, let’s face it, you’re not doing anything today.
- Inauguration style throughout the years (spoiler alert: the first lady’s coat always steals the show)
- Today we officially get FOUR MORE YEARS, but let’s take a look at the years past; someone made a time-lapse out of daily portraits of Obama from January 2008 to December of 2012. Sure, he’s aged, but what a fox:
- And hello, sports fans! We haven’t forgotten you. Check out this new Superbowl bad lip reading:
- Game Changer: Sriracha heels.
- Mind-blowing historical doppelgangers
- Here’s John Hodgman’s Advice to Writers:
- The Sad-Ass Guide to Being a Man: a hilarious A to Z of all life’s necessities for manliness.
- A handy cheat sheet:
- Ten novels to solve all your problems.
- Check out this new mixtape of unfinished Thom York songs:
- And in your Street Art of the Day, we’ve got Pizza and Pixels following some awesome street art inspired by video games.
- And in your Awwwwwwwww of the day, here’s a cat experiencing snow for the first time:
- And then some days, an adorable six-year-old girl records a metal song about what foods she wants to eat:
- And finally, celebrity Pokemon evolutions.
‘Til next time, keep up the Festivus fashion.