Let’s all dive into Monday with a little less fear in our hearts.
- In five perfect seconds, here’s that oh god, ugh feeling that crosses one’s face after saying bye to someone:
- Grumpy Cat burlesque pasties. Yup, that’s a thing.
- A new song by Pulp, produced by James Murphy? Here ya go!
- Some guy on the Internet calculated the number of sexual partners each character of Friends had.
- Yes, yes, yes. Twenty-one movies made better with Nic Cage.
- Is fat good? It might not kill you after all.
- Datta Phuge just spent over $22,000 on a gold shirt to “impress the ladies.” Well hellooooo.
- London’s first atheist church is supposed to have an “awesome” house band.
- And now for your Tumblr of the Day, What the F*** is Michael Jordan Wearing?
- Patrick Bateman IRL: which jobs are most likely to attract psychopaths?
- Also run by psychopaths: The 10 Scariest Sex Cults
- 31 great things ruined by misspelling a single letter
‘Til next time, keep workin’ the system.