God help us all…
- Let’s start that day off with a bang, shall we? Here’s a Golden Eagle snatching a kid in a park in Montreal. This video may or may not be fake but it may or may not even matter; I can’t tell what’s funnier–the slo-mo, the act itself or their Canadian accents.
- Yes, Yes, Yes. A Girl’s Guide to Dressing for the Apocalypse.
- Instagram just backed down and is no longer claiming the right to sell all of your Instagram photos (without notifying or paying you) unless you delete your user account by January 16th.
- If you already got the f*ck off that network, check out some of these alternative photo-sharing services.
- And if you’re in the mood to hear something else that might make you go insane, Instagram flip-flopping aside, here are 2012′s biggest Top 40 hits mashed up into one medley:
- HBO is teaming up with Ommegang to create and launch a “Game of Thrones” line of beer.
- (Hilariously) Stereotyping you by your favorite album of 2012.
- ICP finally MST3K “Gangnam Style” and call it “seriously fresh.”
- Why the Victorian era was the Age of Cougars.
- We now present the 12 memes of Christmas, our new favorite carroll.
- And now for a simple guide to the DOs and DON’Ts of meeting your favorite celebrities.
- Tabasco-flavored jelly beans. Yup, that’s a thing.
- And, you know, here’s Big Boi reading “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” because why not?
ON THAT NOTE: ‘Til next time, keep up the rational phobias.