SEE YOURSELF IN THE INTERNET AND BEHOLD THE TERROR:
- Get into the holiday spirit with DMX spittin’ “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”
- And then instantly get out of it with this “humbug” supercut:
- Time Magazine’s Top 10 of Everything in 2012.
- Confused about the term “fiscal cliff” you’ve probably been hearing everywhere you go/click? Mr. Burns is here to help.
- And counting…
- And in your Totally Esoteric News of the Day, Tom Waits, Hugh Jackman, and Rachel Zoe get inducted into the Headwear Hall Of Fame.
- Instagram hate + Nickelback hate = “Look at This Instagram,” an incredible Nickelback parody.
- Now look at these amazing covers for Vanity Fair’s first ever comedy issue…
- …That time Nabokov and Hitchcock traded screenplay ideas via written letter…
- ….and then this one time in history, Virginia sued West Virginia.
- This dog loves baths more than you’ve ever loved anything:
- Carly Rae Jepsen vs Ke$ha = “Only Wanna Call You Maybe” mashup.
- And last but CERTAINLY not least, here’s a supercut of Alex Mack morphing. Yes, yes, yes, one thousand times yes.
‘Til next time, keep on searching for paradise.