GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE. READY FOR A CYBER PARTY?
- True story: there are parents who’ve named their daughter Hashtag.
- In other news, Ke$ha believes she had sex with a ghost.
- GQ put together a list of 2012′s least influential people. Spoiler alert: Ke$ha’s ghost lover is not on it.
- Here’s a stop-motion music video about a guy and his manic pixie dream girl made entirely out of Instagram photos. I want to hate this but I can’t because it’s just so damn well done.
- Your Whoa of the Day: Scientists just reversed autism symptoms in mice.
- And in your Bizarre Japanese Food News of the Day, McDonald’s Japan just launched a new macaroni burger…
- And because that last bit of food news wasn’t excessive enough, here’s the latest trend in L.A. dining: caviar vending machines selling Beluga caviar for $500 an ounce.
- Need some new decor inspiration? Turn your old bike into taxidermy:
- The origins of “Lost.” A pretty great look into the show’s conception and history.
- And in awesome conceptual pop culture art news (you’re welcome for that mouthful), here’s a fun series wherein the Dark Side are gentlemen:
- Follow The Beatles’ career one week at a time.
- The most lucrative thrift store finds.
- Whoa! Rare Muppets concept drawings by Jim Henson!
- And finally, here’s a supercut of animals feeding other animals because you deserve it, champ.
‘Til next time, keep fighting the good fight.