HEY, GUYS. Ready to pick yourselves up out of those Thanksgiving food comas and hit the Internet?
- I don’t care that I just ate 27,000 calories this weekend; someone buy me this burger-making machine STAT.
- Speaking of food, here are wine pairings for the post-apocalypse: what to drink with rats, dog food, and more.
- Andrew W.K. Named Cultural Ambassador to the Middle East by U.S. Department of State (and no, that’s not an Onion article).
- Great sketch or greatest sketch: Horror Movie Daycare.
- Hidden Songs And Messages In Music That You Probably Never Noticed.
- Grammar nerds rejoice; it’s your new favorite Twitter account.
- And now let’s go deep inside the James Bond villain lair that actually exists….
- Twenty reasons Instagram isn’t for bros.
- What it’s like jumping into the world’s largest pile of leaves:
- Your Total Time Waster of the Day: Ducks Are The Best. Just click.
- OK now picture that but instead of ducks, it’s Nic Cage’s head.NOW click.
- Need some inspiration to work out? My gift to you: You probably don’t look as bad as anyone in this Workout Fail Compilation.
- A (rejected) Beatles’ 1962 audition for Decca Records goes up for auction this week. Bidding starts around $30,000. Day-um.
- And, you know, here’s “Game of Thrones” as a “Seinfeld” sitcom:
‘Til next time, keep up the quest for the perfect selfie.