Hey, guys!! Excited it’s Monday??? Didn’t think so.
- The best eBay postings for Twinkies.
- What’s that? Oh, just your average friendly neighborhood animation on dumb ways to die.
- Gettin’ in that Thanksgiving spirit? Maybe make these cupcakes that look like Thanksgiving dinner. (Mmmmm food dressed up as other food.)
- One dude reads 50 Shades Of Grey ss Shatner, Yoda and 48 Others:
- An awesome preview of the “Bob’s Burgers” Thanksgiving episode and a hilarious surprise from The National…
- Are you ready for a blast from the past? Check out these ’60s and ’70 comic books featuring The Beatles.
- Tina Fey hilariously responds to some douche on the Internet:
- In a world divided by politics, here are 15 things we can all agree on:
- A Seapunk Primer: Behind Azealia Banks and Rihanna’s “Sh*tty Windows ’95 Screen Savers”
- A mashup of things I hold dear: what it would be like if Edward Gorey wrote Game of Thrones…
- Turbo-racing a tractor. That’s a thing.
- And in your Awesome Art of the Day, embroidery of animals behaving badly by Ana Teresa Barboza.
- The Cinematography of 10 Great Filmmakers Captured in Cinemagraphs
- And finally, the amazing, impossible and wonderful Internet presents: Miles David improvising over LCD Soundsystem. Yes.
‘Til next time, keep up the good trolling.