Good morning, d00dz and d00detz. Let’s use The Force to make today awesome.
- James Brown and 2Pac get mashed up for Django Unchained‘s soundtrack and it is magical.
- Yes, yes, yes. Bane Outtakes. A total parody but so amazing:
- And in more pop culture, here’s the drinking prowess of every character on Mad Men, in handy chart form…
- When festiveness goes too far: a guide to tastelessly terrible Christmas car decorations.
- Speaking of which, here are 10 ways you could die this holiday season! Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Sufjan Stevens’s Christmas Rap Mixtape is a real thing.
- As is this A-Z guide to film’s best faces!!
- Need to freshen up those moves before this year’s holiday parties? Try the Charlie Brown School of Dance:
- And in your Conspiracies of the Day, here are 11 documents Americans deserve to see.
- If you happen to have $130 lying around and don’t know what to get me for Christmas, might I suggest this perfect replica of Marty McFly’s hoverboard?
- ..Or maybe this Gummy Bear Chandelier??!?!!
- What does it take to be a member of Cirque du Soleil? One member divulges all.
- It’s your new favorite Twitter account, Indie Romance Novel.
- And now for your Tumblr of the Day, Cats That Look Like Pin Up Girls.
- Not for you? Check out Brad Pitt Eating Things.
- And in other news, here is what happens when the folks at NASA have too much time on their hands:
‘Til next time, keep up the good sleuthing.