Let’s jump out of the Internet and into your nightmares this morning, shall we?
- HOLD UP. Daft Punk just revealed their new album is called Random Access Memories–and that its release date is May 21st.
- Speaking of music, here are 15 rarities worth purchasing on Record Store Day 2013.
- Stuck in snow this morning? Here’s how you can make mini snow plows that attach to the front of your shoes.
- And now for the best thing ever, The Ultimate “Pete & Pete” Insult Guide.
- No? OK, ya grime sniffler. Let’s climb Mt. Everest with Google Street View.
- It’s time for the Tumblr of the Day: Mean Mad Men, Mad Men + Mean Girls.
- Is it always awkward? Twelve actors and directors on shooting sex scenes.
- And in honor of Tilda Swinton’s new Art of Sleep performance at MoMA:
- What Spring Breakers would be like with real Disney princesses.
- The craziest post-fame careers of once-popular musicians.
- This is real life: the word’s first edible hotel just opened to the public.
- Here’s a super sweet minidoc on the history of opening film credits:
- And finally, what do a watermelon, a golf course, a horse, and monstrous dogs have in common? They’re all part of 12 New Paintings from George W. Bush.
‘Til next time, keep up the empathy.